Jennifer-White
Jennifer White first began performing porn in the month of January when she shot her first sex-related scenes for the Vivid porn show Brand New Faces (2009). Jennifer White admitted that when she talked about her first adult film shoot on the Adult DVD Talk October 2015 interview, I was incredibly nervous. I made my debut video in the company of Vivid Brand New Faces. Alex Gonz was my first shoot. Before the scene, I had smoked marijuana and got the worst type of mouthwash. This made me nervous as I could not speak. A blowjob isn't very effective in the case of a cotton mouth. However, I do not smoke in front of scenes. Jennifer White picked her stage name due to her passion for Disney princess Snow White, and she was also looking for a name that could be recognizable to anyone who isn't a typical woman. The way Jennifer White puts it in her personal words. According to Jennifer White in her own words:"I wanted to be known as sounding as if I were a real person. Since I'm just like the girl on the street, or what I prefer to call"the "whore". My buddies and I used to think that everyone looked exactly as Jennifer So that's where my name came from. When I was a kid, my most loved Disney Princess was Snow White. In my early years I would often be informed that I looked exactly as Snow White.
Comments
Post a Comment